Thursday, October 20, 2011

Romantic Christian Quotes for Lovers, Loving Couples

I love the special touch of your caress ... sliding your hands on any piece of my body can carry me to heaven's happiness, even in thought ... just close my eyes to envision this possibility. I love you, it is a pure love! (Oriza Martins)

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment